Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Start of Something New

This being my first post I would like to explain the purpose of Reflections. I started Reflections (this blog) with the intent of sharing what God is doing in my life and to share things I've heard, read, or seen that I believe will be beneficial to readers. I am hoping that Reflections will be a source of encouragement for everyone who reads it, especially for my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I decided to name this blog Reflections for two reasons; the first being, "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children." Ephesians 5:1 (ESV) We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised." Hebrews 6:12 (ESV) and the second being that I will be using this blog as a tool to get my thoughts (reflections) on Christ and the world to people worldwide.  I would be remiss if I did not use such a worldwide tool as the internet to share the gospel of Christ: if you are reading this and do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ please scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find out how you can begin a relationship with the Savior of  the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment